Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by meghana <me...@amultek.com> on 2011/11/28 13:32:25 UTC

fuzzy search with prefix

Hi All,

I making fuzzy search in my solr application like below,

q:squre~ 0.6

i want that some prefix length should not go for match in fuzzy query , say
for in this ex. i want that my fuzzy query should not go to match for "squ"
, and rest of term go for fuzzy search. i am doing it by applying wild query
with fuzzy query as below

q:squre~ 0.6 AND squ*

i want to know that  , is any better way of doing this? , as per i read
around for it, i read that we can set prefix length in our fuzzy query for
no. of char. we dont want to match in our fuzzy query. but i didn't found
anything how can i set it my solr fuzzy query.

Thanks in Advance.
Meghana