Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2019/11/01 16:26:46 UTC

Re: [Discuss][Report] Heron November Podling Report

Hey All,

We have a few more days to work on the podling report.  Does anyone have
anything else to add?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15ynoG-v75xyxcczZjZgHuEtM7lHF9WeDEz_suq90xNk/edit#

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
There was a fair amount of work done over the past few months to attempt to
address the licensing issues.  We plan to send a vote out for our newest
release candidate soon.

- Josh

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Dave! This is important information.

In fact one discussion we were having last month is at what stage we should
start thinking about graduation. :)

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ning Wang <nw...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
There are a few things to worry about during a release, including the
binary release, and license check, etc. With a few releases we hope to
understand better about all the requirements I think.

Is there any suggestion about it?

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 5:23 PM Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for submitting your report. Could you clarify what you mean by
> "Making several releases." as a barrier to graduation when you have already
> made source releases. Are you referring to binary releases or something
> else?
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Ning Wang

Re: [Discuss][Report] Heron November Podling Report

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,