Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Anton Tagunov <at...@mail.cnt.ru> on 2003/07/01 13:02:29 UTC

Re[6]: [JPackage-discuss] Re[2]: Logging packaging questions

Hello Nicolas!

AT> Just hold on a minute, and if the user wanted to use Jdk14 logging
AT> where would the common-loggin-backend point to?

NM> To the in-jvm jar that provides logging - that works for jdbc, jsse,
NM> jndi , etc.

Uggghhmmm... I thought it was the case with 1.3 -- al this was
added via additional jars. As for 1.4 all is in rt.jar, isn't it?

Then you would probably need some very simplistic (empty)
dummy.jar to wire your dangling links too, I think.

See my mail on the other thread, probably the clue to your
problem is there!

Good luck! :-)

-Anton