Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vi...@condenast.com on 2003/07/07 23:01:29 UTC

Sending mail with Maven

I'm trying to send build notification emails.  I've configured nagEmailAddress
in project.xml.  But I'd like to know what else needs to be done to have Maven
send emails.

Re: Sending mail with Maven

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Vikram_Kumar@condenast.com wrote:
> I'm trying to send build notification emails.  I've configured nagEmailAddress
> in project.xml.  But I'd like to know what else needs to be done to have Maven
> send emails.

Don't know if there's anything done for that, grepping through the
plugins seems to be using it only for gump and genapp...

It shouldn't be too hard to make a maven.xml goal for that containing as
prerequisites the goal you intend to run (or something better that
ignores failures) and as body something based on the jelly mail library.

Hope that helps.

Paul