Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Castro <df...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 06:57:30 UTC

Simple Doubt

Guys,

I am trying to use the Xtile componet, that belongs to contrib library.  But
dont know where to insert the line below.

<library id="contrib" specification-path="classpath
:/org/apache/tapestry/contrib/Contrib.library"/>

where should it be inserted? inside the .page? Inside the web.xml?
I tried inside the .page and didnt worked, and also tried inside web.xml and
the message below appears.

Library 'contrib' not found in application namespace.
the classpath on the line will be automatically parsed and be replaced by
the classpath of the application or no?
My project uses maven, so the library is inside the classpath.  It is inside
the Maven2Dependencies.

What is missing?
Thanks
Daniel Ferreira Castro