Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Goodry Gubbels <go...@be.euro.net> on 1998/02/03 18:51:36 UTC

config/1767: Only 1 virtual host for all the domainnames

>Number:         1767
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Only 1 virtual host for all the domainnames
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have configured my FreeBSD to host several domains. Since I did a restart
(to take out the sound card of the machine) only the first Virtual Host
shows up in the webbrowser for all the domains hosted on this machine.

When I change the order in the conf files the site that shows up first
is the one that gets shown, the others 'link' to the contents of this
host
>How-To-Repeat:
www.rettich.net
www.support.euronet.be
(others hold internal information, which I can't make public)
>Fix:
Noop :%2