Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org> on 2018/12/02 03:10:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Hello Nemo PPMC,

It is time for us to make the very first release!
This is a call for the vote to approve the release, 0.1.0.

Please refer to the information below to vote on this release, and vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nemo (incubating) 0.1.0
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but the release seems okay.
[ ] -1 Please do not release this package because...

1. Source release files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/0.1-incubating/

2. The release tag:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/releases/tag/nemo-release-0.1-rc1

3. The release hash:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/commit/0d3a7fae2d725e6ebc029cb5cbe3f2ed7358c46c

4. The Nexus Staging URL:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenemo-1001/

5. The KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/KEYS

Best,
Joo Yeon

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Posted by Jangho Seo <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi.

I'm happy to report that those changes were merged.

Cheers,
Jangho

Posted by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org>.
Hello, all.

Posted by 송원욱 <wo...@apache.org>.
+1 for source-only as well

Posted by Jangho Seo <ja...@apache.org>.
+1 for releasing source-only.

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Posted by Taegeon Um <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Joo Yeon!

Posted by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Joo Yeon.

Mentors, could you check the tarball?

Thanks!
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Posted by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi Gon.

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joo Yeon,