Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <ss...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/04/14 07:15:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Hemanth Yamijala

Hi All,

The Apache Atlas PPMC has asked Hemanth Yamijala to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Regards,
Shwetha

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Hemanth Yamijala

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Congrats !

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Hemanth Yamijala

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats Hemanth.

Posted by Venkata R Madugundu <ve...@in.ibm.com>.
Congrats Hemanth.

From:	Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com>
To:	dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org
Date:	14/04/16 11:26 AM
Subject:	Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Hemanth Yamijala

Thanks Shwetha for doing the honors and Congratulations Hemanth!

Posted by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com>.

Posted by Suma Shivaprasad <su...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Hemanth!

Posted by Suma Shivaprasad <su...@gmail.com>.