Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Zheng Wen Zhe <zw...@espatial.com> on 2006/05/11 12:11:36 UTC

how to get log4j to work with struts.

Hi all,

I wanna use logging facility in my struts framework, and I have
log4j-1.2.13.jar & xerces.jar files in place.

But, after I created log4j.xml, I always get error on this following line:

It says the system could not found file log4j.dtd.

Anyone have any idea what is wrong with that?

In other words, how to get log4j working???

Regards,

Jason

Re: how to get log4j to work with struts.

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
Your XML editor tells you about this error or do you get a java exception at
runtime saying this?  Ignore the former, and I'd be very surprised if you see
the latter.

Jake

Posted by paul womack <pw...@papermule.co.uk>.