Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com> on 2010/06/10 08:02:54 UTC

How to make a field mandatory

Hi
How to make a field mandatory.
I want to make postToGlAccountId as a mandatory field in the Financial
Account Creation screen. For this in the service
definition(Services_FinAccount.xml) I mentioned that field as a IN parameter
then only * symbol added in the screen. But its not throwing any error
message even though I have not entered that field from the screen and
Account is creating normally.

Regards,
Prasanthi

Re: How to make a field mandatory