Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Balakrishnan, Prabakar" <pr...@att.com> on 2000/10/02 21:47:52 UTC

executing sample "AddressBook"

I am new to "soap" (I take bath everyday though), and trying to execute
samples.AddressBook. I follow the README file and fillup
http://<myAddress>:<myPorrt>/soap/admin/deploy interface using DD. Is that
what i should do?

Then how do I fill up "Script Provider" and "Type Mappings" sections.

Pl. help

prabu

Re: executing sample "AddressBook"

Posted by Girish Bharadwaj <gi...@mvps.org>.
Dont bother. Just execute
"java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://<yourhost>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy DeployDescriptor.xml"
(Assuming
1. soap.jar in your class path.
2. tomcat is running
3. You have deployed the other stuff according to the readme.
)..
It does exactly what you would have to do with that gui..