Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Krishnamurthi, Venkat " <ve...@citi.com> on 2008/04/11 23:13:23 UTC

Using antrun plugin

Hi,

I'm trying to append an additional jar to "maven.compile.classpath"
while using the antrun plugin.

    <configuration>
                            <tasks>
                              <property name="classpath"
refid="maven.compile.classpath"/>
				     </tasks>

How do I add a maven snapshot build jar (or any other external) to this
classpath?

Thanks,
Venkat

Re: Using antrun plugin

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You should probably just add the jar as a dependency in your pom, just
like any other dependency, and then it will be included in the compile
classpath assuming you set the scope properly.

Wayne