Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2018/02/10 18:18:08 UTC

Re: Fwd: Re: Assistance to build OpenOffice Hindi Version

Hi Dinesh,

Sorry for the delay.

Find some new strings below:

EN: Product
HI:

EN: Apache OpenOffice product description
HI:

EN: Download
HI:

EN: Download OpenOffice
HI:

EN: Support
HI:

EN: Find Support for OpenOffice
HI:

EN: Blog
HI:

EN: Apache OpenOffice Blog
HI:

EN: Extend
HI:

EN: Extensions and Templates for OpenOffice
HI:

EN: Develop
HI:

EN: Get involved in Apache OpenOffice
HI:

EN: Focus Areas
HI:

EN: Apache OpenOffice development focus areas
HI:

EN: Native Language
HI:

EN: Apache OpenOffice in your Native Language
HI:

This will complete the top navigation bar.

Regards,

Matthias