Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by li jerry <di...@hotmail.com> on 2019/07/03 00:22:21 UTC

答复: CloudStack not finding guest_os_type for XenServer 7.1.2

I encountered this problem and my solution was to add 7.1.2 support manually.

INSERT IGNORE INTO `cloud'. `guest_os_hypervisor'(uuid, hypervisor_type, hypervisor_version, guest_os_name, guest_os_id, created, is_user_defined) SELECT UUID (), `Xenserver', `7.1.2', guest_os_name, guest_os_id, utc_timestamp (), `0 FROM cloud'. `guest_hypervisor`WHERE AND hypervisor_version='7.1.0';