Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/11 14:52:49 UTC

form for createNetworkACL in ui passes label name instead of contents

H,

chasing a bug concerning cidr list length in acl creation I found that
the form for adding acl list rules passes 'label.allow' instead of
'allow' to the command being send. seams like someone did a halve
checkin. I am looking how to fix it but unfamiliar in this terrain so
any hints are usefull.

this is master
--
Daan

RE: form for createNetworkACL in ui passes label name instead of contents

Posted by Jessica Wang <Je...@citrix.com>.
Daan,

Never mind. You did mention it's in master branch.
Will fix it.

Jessica

Which branch did you find the bug, 4.3 branch, 4.3-forward branch or master branch?

Jessica

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
H Jessica,
Just back from training, i saw the commit, thanks. I will try tomorrow.

Posted by Jessica Wang <Je...@citrix.com>.
Daan,

Posted by Jessica Wang <Je...@citrix.com>.
Daan,