Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Matthew Oatham <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2003/02/24 16:42:15 UTC

EJBC Arrrgggg

Has anyone got the ejbc task to work and do something useful?

Do you have an example better than those in the documentation

Rgds.

Matt

Re: EJBC Arrrgggg

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Matthew Oatham wrote:
> Has anyone got the ejbc task to work and do something useful?
>
> Do you have an example better than those in the documentation

Have you read the documentation? Firstly, you would notice that the <ejbc>
task only applied to weblogic 4.5.1. I doubt you want this. Do you mean the
<ejbjar> task? If you let us know what you have tried and what problems you
are having, perhaps it will be easier to help.

BTW, I have got both <ejbc> and <ejbjar> to do something useful :-)

Conor