Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/25 15:53:49 UTC

Accessing Apache GitHub as a Committer

We need to have a clone of this page in our Confluence:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/Accessing+Apache+GitHub+as+a+Committer

Re: Accessing Apache GitHub as a Committer

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.
> Done. Hopefully the links are correct some require being a commiter to
> access so I pattern matched.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTXTEST/Accessing+Apache+GitHub+as+a+Committer
Great!  Thank you.  I fixed a couple of copy-paste errors: OpenWhisk->NuttX

Re: Accessing Apache GitHub as a Committer

Posted by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com>.
Done. Hopefully the links are correct some require being a commiter to
access so I pattern matched.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTXTEST/Accessing+Apache+GitHub+as+a+Committer

--Brennan

Posted by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 10:53 AM Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We need to have a clone of this page in our Confluence:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/Accessing+Apache+GitHub+as+a+Committer

In general I would like to have some kind of section for on-boarding
for new committers and this should be one of the pages there.

The time we save for new committers setting up their accounts etc by
collecting all the information in one place is time they can spend
doing more important things.

Nathan