Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/05 09:03:37 UTC

Use slf4j api in all the xbean components and slf4j-api as the depdency ?

Hi,
   I found that currently in xbean components, many log apis are used,
slf4j, commons-logging, and log4j. I would like to use slf4j api
everywhere.  Also, I think that we could depend on slf4j-api directly, as
not all the components need to run in OSGI environment.
   Thoughts ? If no objection, I would go ahead to change it.
--
Ivan

Re: Use slf4j api in all the xbean components and slf4j-api as the depdency ?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
I am working on the ASM-based BundleClassFinder, if possible, I hope to
include it in the coming XBean 3.7 release.
Currently, most codes are done,  and I am running some cases against it !

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.