Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alec Brecher <al...@atomd.com> on 2005/09/13 17:52:44 UTC

sql transform CLOB error

I have been searching the archives and have not found anything useful on
CLOB errors in SQL transform so I am hoping my question is not too
redundant....

IBM DB2 driver is complaining:
DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -270, SQLSTATE: 42997, SQLERRMC: 63

and not returning clob values when clob fields are included in the
select.  Query works fine when CLOB fields are not included in SELECT
statement.

My sql transform includes:
<!-- <map:parameter name="clob-encoding" value="UTF-8"/> -->
<map:parameter name="clob-encoding" value="ISO-8859-1"/>

The db2 server encoding is ISO-8859-1.  I have tried both encodings with
the same error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  -Alec

--
Alec Brecher
AtomD / E Research Resources