Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Titmarsh <be...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2016/05/19 19:41:16 UTC

nexus.devlab722.net down?

Hello,

I'm still using some dependencies from nexus.devlab722.net and have the repository set up in my pom, however for the last few days the site has been down.  Does anyone know what is going on?  Has the repo moved?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/nexus.devlab722.net

Thanks,
Ben

Re: nexus.devlab722.net down?

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The latest releases for 5.4 and 5.3 are now available at Maven Central.
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/got5/tapestry5-jquery/.

Cheers

Re: nexus.devlab722.net down?

Posted by Felix Gonschorek <fe...@netzgut.net>.