Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com> on 2014/11/12 03:38:10 UTC

Blocker cron syntax bug in Oozie (including 4.1)

Hi,

We recently discovered a major bug in Oozie, including the 4.1 branch.

Basically, when using cron syntax, you get duplicate actions at every
*throttle* interval.  I've put the details in OOZIE-2063
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2063>.  Please take a look.
 (You may need to widen your browser to see the screenshots fully)

Bowen was going to cut an RC tonight, so we should try to solve this asap.
I haven't had a chance to test this in trunk, but I imagine it has the same
problem.

thanks
- Robert