Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com> on 2010/08/15 13:24:36 UTC

Performing SCM operations from a Mojo?

Hey all,

Whats the best/easiest way of doing SCM operations from within a maven
plugin?

As part of my plugin I'm optionally creating some files inside the source
tree that I wish to add to users repository, if it exists.

I assume I'd add maven-scm or similar as a dependency and hook it in
sometime?

Cheers,
Mark

--
Pull me down under...

Re: Performing SCM operations from a Mojo?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
I would check out how similar things are done in the maven-release-plugin.
For example, the prepare goal where the pom is updated and checked in.

/Anders