Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Brandon Goodin <ma...@phase.ws> on 2002/08/15 00:25:59 UTC

[PROPOSAL] RE: What about "Struts Action Plugin Extension"?

Just as a follow up to Gerrie. I hope that I didn't sound like I was trying
to move in on your hard work by saying I would help enhance or write
integration patches. I just konw that we can all get pretty busy. Any help I
can be... just let me know.

I hope this is a hit!
Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia