Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Pilgrim, Peter" <pe...@csfb.com> on 2005/08/23 10:37:22 UTC

[URGENT] Struts 1.1 Source Download

Can anyone tell me where I can download the full Struts 1.1 source code
other than http://archive.apache.org/dist/struts/ which is being blocked
by my clients corporate security ?

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,

http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml

Re: [URGENT] Struts 1.1 Source Download

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
I've put it on