Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Plamena Chongova <pc...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/31 14:37:51 UTC

Full SAML scenario

Hi all!

I'm looking at SAML mechanism in Rampart and Rahas, but I couldn't find a
complete sample for this. I found one sample how a client can issue a SAML
token, but I didn't understand how this client can use the token to
authenticate to another service.
I'll appreciate any help and suggestions.

Thanks,
Plamena

Re: Full SAML scenario

Posted by Plamena Chongova <pc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nandana,

I still have some questions about how the SAML works. I'm interested in how
the trust is established between the STS and the other web services, which
will use the SAML token. If I want to put my own issuer and the STS is
hosted on a different address than the other web services what should I
configure?

Thanks!
Regards, Plamena

Hi Nandana,