Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jeff Klukas <jk...@simple.com> on 2016/04/07 15:56:34 UTC

kafka client and streams jars for RC builds

I'm developing a Kafka Streams application and trying to keep up with the
evolution of the API as 0.10.0.0 release candidates come out. We've got a
test cluster running RC0, but it doesn't look like client or streams jars
for the RCs are available on maven central.

Are there any plans to upload jars for the RCs to a maven repo? Or will I
have to build them myself as we develop?

Re: kafka client and streams jars for RC builds

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

We do not have kafka streams jar in maven since 0.10.0.0 is not released
yet. For now you need to build them yourself. We are pushing hardly to have
0.10.0.0 out asap.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang