Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Punkin Head <pu...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/20 13:46:06 UTC

A way to force builds?

Hi all,
Thanks again for you help on the last issue I had.  I have another question:
Is there a way to schedule forced builds in Continuum?  I would like for
just one of my
modules to build every hour if there is a change or not.

Thanks,

Adam

Re: A way to force builds?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
We have an issue for 1.1 to force a build if a dependant continuum project have changed (new build
in success) since last build. We can't check modified jars in repo.

Emmanuel

Re: A way to force builds?

Posted by Punkin Head <pu...@gmail.com>.

Re: A way to force builds?