Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Edgar Poce <ed...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/22 13:54:24 UTC

portlet content mode prototype online demo

Hi,

 for those who had problems running the war. I deployed it at
http://200.115.241.157:8080/jetspeed/portal/. I'll leave it online for
12 hours aprox.

br,
edgar

some details of how to use the features:

the admin password is test.

there are two jcr portles:
 - wysiwyg portlet.
 - slide portlet

 - webdav support
In help mode, under the "info" tab, there's a link to the webdav resource.
The webdav root can be found at:
http://200.115.241.157:8080/graffito-jcr-portlets-1.0/repository/default/

 - versioning support
in help mode, under the "versioning" tab, there's a gui to make the
content versionable, chekin, checkout, and restore a previous version.

 - j2 path integration. Now the contents are stored in the portal
site hierarchy
See the path of the webdav resource. It has the following pattern:
/psm/[psml]*/fragment-id
e.g. /default.psm/P-10dd5c2a9f1-10000

Re: portlet content mode prototype online demo

Posted by Edgar Poce <ed...@gmail.com>.
On 9/22/06, David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
> I tried the demo. Looks good.
> Although Im not sure if I understand the "j2 path integration".
> I navigated to
>
> http://200.115.241.157:8080/graffito-jcr-portlets-1.0/repository/default/default-page.psml/P-10dd5c2a9f1-10000
>
> and saw the contents of a portlet, but i don't really follow your
> pattern descrbed below about "/psm..."

I forgot that psml parents are folders and not other psmls. The pattern is:
/[psml path]/[fragment id]

> Also, if I understand, you would like to implement a page manager which
> stores its pages with JCR...

yes, but I'm not sure yet whether I'll do it directly on top of the
JCR API or by using the graffito services.

> Let us know on the jetspeed dev list if you need any help in that area.
> For ex, we will probably need to improve the APIs to support versioning

thanks for the invitation :)

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
I tried the demo. Looks good.