Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dirk Forchel <di...@exedio.com> on 2012/04/24 15:44:19 UTC

JavaScript error "wcall is not defined"

Similiar to this wiQuery example
http://wiquery-plugins-demo.appspot.com/demo/;jsessionid=-bDymblOPJUPu9QqdWv7ug?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.wiquery.plugins.demo.TestLinkEffectsPage
I use an AjaxLink with an AjaxCallDecorator to decorate my "onClick" event.
If I click on the Link, the according "currentImage" is replaced by another
one. Before the Ajax-Call I wanna "fade out" the image (using the wiQuery
FadeOut effect). The "callback"-Function of this Effect is set to the
original Wicket Ajax callback. But this is not working the way I thought.
Instead an JavaScript error is shown in my Firebug console "wcall is not
defined".
Does somebody have an idea what's going wrong. Or is there another way to
"fade out" the image component first before replace it with another image?
Thank you.

Unfortunately the generated script is not correct.