Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nita <ni...@aftek.com> on 2001/10/31 09:53:57 UTC

Re: How To Integrating Tomcat 4.0 with apache

Hi all
Heres the problem can i not integrate tomcat 4.0 with apache webserver =
The documentation just doesnt seem available=20
As for tomcat 3.0 the jkconf option appended at the end of startup bat =
doesnt seem to generate the tomcat.conf file  Any soln would be  =
appreciated
Thnkz
nita