Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rodrigo Baldasso <ro...@loophost.com.br> on 2018/01/16 18:40:21 UTC

LVM support for KVM

Hi everyone,

Is there any roadmap for supporting LVM/raw disks on kvm? The mainly reason
here for us to keep our legacy virtualization system is that.

Even if snapshot wasn't possible using lvm, it would be great.

Thanks!

Re: LVM support for KVM

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.
Hi, Rodrigo. AFAIK raw is supported for KVM, but LVM2 would be a great
option indeed, but It looks like nobody works on that option currently.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks Software, Ltd.