Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2013/09/12 07:24:20 UTC

Persistence support for Data Catridges

Hi Devs,

I think we need to support $subject. Its very importance. We can add
storage block device when we spin up cartridge process (Cartridge
instances) , and we need to store, block device details with this
subscribed cartridge. I guess jclouds support adding storage device when
creating an instance.

WDYT? shall we include this into 3.1 release.?

note: I think we should add these roadmap items to stratos wiki. Please
some one owned this. From these road map items, we can choose, what need to
go to a release. Then we can create a JIRA and can start working on it.

thanks

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.

Re: Persistence support for Data Catridges

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Ok... thanks.

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.