Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Naveen <na...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/14 11:04:48 UTC

How do we set statisticsEnabled for cache created thru JDBC SQL like create table

HI

We do have created cache with JDBC create table DDL and want to enable cache
metrics for the same.
I do not see any property for create table to enable cache metrics.
If there any property to enable cache metrics for a cache created thru JDBC
SQL DDL.

Thanks

Re: How do we set statisticsEnabled for cache created thru JDBC SQL like create table

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You can define a cache template, use this template to create your tables.

https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/configuring-caches/configuration-overview#cache-templates

Ilya Kasnacheev