Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Scott <li...@hotmail.com> on 2011/05/31 11:16:09 UTC

How to get back message data from SQL Server 2008

I have setup JDBC Persistence Adapter in MSSQL2008. And topic and queue
information were successfully log into database.

But i cant find a way to convert "ACTIVEMQ_MSGS.MSG" (image data type) value
to plain text value.

Is there a way to do on database level, or we have to retrieve those data
and do it in application level if we want to see that?

Re: How to get back message data from SQL Server 2008

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
that has to be done at the application level. The serialized jms
message is stored as a blob of bytes.

have a peek at: addMessage/getMessage of the persistence adapter impl
to see the serialization etc:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/store/jdbc/JDBCMessageStore.java?view=markup

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com