Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2008/08/29 22:33:39 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Add Boris to PMC

Just got back from vacation. A belated +1 from me.

I've heard that in some communities the PMC = all (most?) committers. I was
actually thinking of nominating Boris along with several other active
committers and suggesting that we do a bit of PMC clean-up. We have a
couple members that were added to the initial PMC when Xerces became a
top-level project who seem to have never participated in the PMC (and are
possibly not even subscribed to the project mailing lists anymore; if they
are they no longer post). They've effectively never been on the PMC and I
think they should be removed to reflect that unless they speak up.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab