Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sunil virmani <su...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/04 17:16:39 UTC

jsession id in url

Hi All,

In my application in each request jsessionid is passed both in cookie as
well as in url. I have enabled the cookie then why it is appearing in the
URL also.

Regards,
Sunil

Re: jsession id in url

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
If you don't need session management, use the JSP page directive to turn
off sessions -- at least until the user logs in, if you have that kind
of website. The jsessionid is only for a stateful application, so if you
don't need sessions, get rid of them. That will solve your problem.

Paul

Re: jsession id in url

Posted by Ed Griebel <ed...@gmail.com>.