Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by umesh prajapati <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/26 23:51:06 UTC

SOAP/XML-RPC Data

I am trying to load the raw data from a CSV file but it is giving me error.
Response code 500.

But If i paste the actual raw post data on the soap/xml-RPC request , there
is no error

I am trying to read it from a csv file because I would like to load
different raw data every request a

and I am wondering how can I achieve this.

Thank you

Re: SOAP/XML-RPC Data

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
use view results tree and compare the failing request with CSV file and
successful request without.
probably you miss something trivial like an extra space or encoding...

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance