Posted to user@struts.apache.org by struts lover <st...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/06 18:04:13 UTC

cleaning session

Hello everyone,
I am facing this problem of session. I have my action
form in session(a wizard like thing). Now if the user
starts filling in values  and clicks on the NEXT
button, to go on to the next screen and then instead
of completing the process of application, clicks on
some other link.
Again he wants to start with the application process,
the form get pre-populated with the previous values,
as the form in still in session. I want a clean form.
How to overcome this problem???
Any ideas???
Thanks.

Re: cleaning session

Posted by Leandro Melo <lt...@yahoo.com.br>.
If you have your action in HttpSession, why don`t you
just call reset whenever a user clicks on the button
supposed to start this wizard?