Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Tharindu Rusira <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/29 06:51:45 UTC

(MAHOUT-1285) Re-generate the exception programmatically

Hi,
Pardon if I'm missing something trivial , I'm new to Mahout.
Is there a way to generate this exception scenario from the code (within a
debugger) ? I could only find this [1], which says how to load arff files
from the command line.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Creating+Vectors+from+Weka's+ARFF+Format#

Thanks.

Re: (MAHOUT-1285) Re-generate the exception programmatically

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 11:21:45 +0530
Tharindu Rusira <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pardon if I'm missing something trivial , I'm new to Mahout.
> Is there a way to generate this exception scenario from the code
> (within a debugger) ? I could only find this [1], which says how to
> load arff files from the command line.
>

> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Creating+Vectors+from+Weka's+ARFF+Format#

You should be able to re-generate the exception by trying to load the
file attached to the JIRA issue you mentioned.

However if you have problems with that file or need a test case to
re-produce the problem it's best to attach a comment to the JIRA issue
itself - this will cause the original reporter to receive your question
in their inbox.

Thanks for taking up this issue,
Isabel