Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2004/07/02 14:32:02 UTC

Re: 2 Actions + 1 Form + 1 Submit

Yes because you are not posting the form when the browser renders the image
button.

The only thing the action you are using to render the image will have access
to are the parameters included in the url. So for example

  <crackwillow:image property="button.reset"
    src="resource.do?file_type=gif&file_name=RESET.gif"/>

the resource.do action will have access to the file_type and file_name
parameters only - not the rest of the stuff on your form.

Niall

Posted by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com>.
Thanks Niall.  I realized, too, that the best solution was to have the
rendering of the <crackwillow:image> tag put in the needed parameters for
the image upload.  Michael