Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Erik van Zijst <er...@erik.prutser.cx> on 2006/03/17 12:50:09 UTC

Adding custom source paths to javadoc

I have a code generator that creates sources during the compile stage.
These sources end up in a custom directory
(${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/main/java). The problem is
that javadoc skips these files when it generates the documentation. What
I'm looking for is a way to manipulate javadoc's sourcefilenames argument.

I have already tried adding
<sourceRoot>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/main/java</sourceRoot>
to the code generation step, but it didn't affect javadoc.

cheers,
Erik van Zijst
--
Rune's Rule:
	If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost.