Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Surinder Kumar <it...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/08 11:18:39 UTC

Proposing-Bulk-API-Template-Add in Jmeter

Hello Folks,

I have created a template to test bulk API with jmeter quickly. And want to
contribute my template in jmeter so that every one can use this feature,
Please let me know when and what details i need to share with you for the
same.

Thanks!

Regards
Surinder Kumar

Re: Proposing-Bulk-API-Template-Add in Jmeter

Posted by Surinder Kumar <it...@gmail.com>.
Hello Team,

As i want to introduce one new template in jmeter for bulk API testing,
every template in jmeter like Recording template and Recording with think
time template using jmeter config elements not any new functions but yes in
arrange and logical manner, so same i am introducing bulk api functional
testing template with using jmeter config elements in arrange and logical
manner with body fetching
function ${__FileToString(${__eval(C:\Users\apache-jmeter-3.3\bin\API-Body\\${__threadNum}.json)},,)}

I requested to jmeter dev team, please review it again and if required i
will show you how it works, i also attached user guide with my code, please
read it. If its not understandable let me know i will update it.

Thanks!

Regards
Surinder Kumar

Posted by Surinder Kumar <it...@gmail.com>.
Hello Guys,

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Greetings Kumar,

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Proposing-Bulk-API-Template-Add in Jmeter

Posted by Surinder Kumar <it...@gmail.com>.
Hello Guys,

Posted by Surinder Kumar <it...@gmail.com>.
Hello Guys,