Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Nishant Joshi <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/18 12:13:49 UTC

Facing problem with 1.2 RC4 with simple JavaBean

Hi,
I have one service in which i m passing a simple bean and also getting
simple bean from it...
Now my client is in Eclipse 3.3.. i m generating files from wsdl (using
eclipse's web service client generation mechanism) and getting perfect
result in Tuscany 1.0.. :)

Now i have checked again same service with 1.2 - RC4...and experienced
problem, my passed simple bean giving me null values in service side... :(

Both the bean contains simple datatype like String and int only....
I m assuring that code was same for both the version....

my service is look like..

AnotherSimpleBean getAnotherSimpleBean(SimpleBean simpleBean);

yeah one more thing if i use SCA client then its work fine... but i can use
above scenario only (Eclipse).
has anybody faced same problem ?

--
Thanks
Nishant Joshi

Re: Facing problem with 1.2 RC4 with simple JavaBean

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@apache.org>.
If that it's a problem and if a performance is not a problem for you.
Give a try to xstream databinding. You can implements XObject interface,
and it works.

Ciao,
Giorgio.
---
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to
live, mad to talk, mad to be saved. The ones who never yawn or say a
commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman
candles exploding like spiders across the stars"
On The Road - Jack Kerouac

Re: Facing problem with 1.2 RC4 with simple JavaBean

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org>.
Nishant Joshi wrote:
> Hi,
> I have one service in which i m passing a simple bean and also getting
> simple bean from it...
> Now my client is in Eclipse 3.3.. i m generating files from wsdl (using
> eclipse's web service client generation mechanism) and getting perfect
> result in Tuscany 1.0.. :)
>
> Now i have checked again same service with 1.2 - RC4...and experienced
> problem, my passed simple bean giving me null values in service side... :(
>
> Both the bean contains simple datatype like String and int only....
> I m assuring that code was same for both the version....
>
> my service is look like..
>
> AnotherSimpleBean getAnotherSimpleBean(SimpleBean simpleBean);
>
> yeah one more thing if i use SCA client then its work fine... but i can use
> above scenario only (Eclipse).
> has anybody faced same problem ?

Please can you open a JIRA and attach the SCDL, the WSDL, and the
full Java implementation code for the SCA service.  Thanks.

   Simon