Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> on 2013/10/09 19:12:55 UTC

master simulator build broken on ManagedContext

Hi,

on the simulator build in jenkins [1] on starting jetty I see the
following issue:

ERROR [o.s.w.c.ContextLoader] (main:null) Context initialization failed
with name 'ManagedContext' defined in class path resource
[applicationContext.xml]: Cannot create inner bean
'org.apache.cloudstack.context.CallContextListener#2fd0f745' of type
[org.apache.cloudstack.context.CallContextListener] while setting bean property
'listeners' with key [0]; nested exception is
with name 'org.apache.cloudstack.context.CallContextListener#2fd0f745':
Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: com.cloud.utils.db.EntityManager
org.apache.cloudstack.context.CallContextListener.entityMgr; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find
class [org.apache.cloudstack.framework.config.ConfigDepotImpl] for bean with
name 'configDepot' defined in class path resource
[simulatorComponentContext.xml]; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cloudstack.framework.config.ConfigDepotImpl

Can someone throw some light on this and how I can get the simulator build to
run some basic tests per checkin again?

Here's the steps to run the simulator on the dev environment:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Simulator+integration

[1] http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/simulator/job/start-jetty/280/console
--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: master simulator build broken on ManagedContext

Posted by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com>.
The simulator context is removed in the spring modularization branch.  The simulator now just had a small spring XML that only has its own config that gets added to the classpath when using the simulator profile.

I ran into some issue with DB txns that held up merging the spring modularization branch to master.  I've fixed those issues, so hopefully it will all go master this week.

Darren

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--
Prasanna.,