Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by "Mccleese, Sean W (388A)" <se...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2010/04/02 02:31:57 UTC

OODT-3 progress

Hey everyone,

Just writing to check the progress & coordinate completion on OODT-3 (ASL license headers). I started prepending all the *.java files for a number of the packages and I know ahart made some additional commits for more headers. Rather than personally trawling through each individual file checking the license, I wanted to coordinate with someone (ahart) to identify what packages/filetypes are left to fix and then get this issue closed.

Thanks!
-Sean

Re: OODT-3 progress

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Mccleese, Sean W (388A)
<se...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Hey Andrew,
>
> Ok, great!
> I think a good way to divvy up the remaining work is by filetype, specifically *.java and then everything else (xml config files, etc). If that works for you, I'll take the remaining *.java files and go back and ensure we've gotten all the previous ones. Does that work for you?

Just a note that the ASF committers repository has a bunch of
relicensing tools and scripts:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/relicense/

And you can use RAT to verify the licenses are on all appropriate files:

http://incubator.apache.org/rat/

Caveat emptor, but it might help.  =)  -- justin

RE: OODT-3 progress

Posted by "Mccleese, Sean W (388A)" <se...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Andrew,

Posted by Andrew Hart <an...@jpl.nasa.gov>.