Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Lorenzo Dini <Lo...@cern.ch> on 2007/03/24 14:10:12 UTC

The code generated with WSDL2Code is invalid because of inner class Class method getClass()

Hi All,

Why in the generated code for the client side with ADB the inner class Class
has a method called getClass()?

This is illegal because that method is a illegal redefinition of
Object.getClass().

Why not getClazz() ?

I changed in my code and it works fine...

Lorenzo
--

Lorenzo Dini

CERN ­ European Organization for Nuclear Research
Information Technology Department
CH-1211 Geneva 23

Building 31 - Office S-021
Phone: +41 (0) 22 7672013
Fax: +41 (0) 22 7668847
E-mail: Lorenzo.Dini@cern.ch

Re: The code generated with WSDL2Code is invalid because of inner class Class method getClass()

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
you could have an element called "class" to which ADB generates getClass
method.
I'll fix this

On 3/24/07, Lorenzo Dini <Lo...@cern.ch> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Why in the generated code for the client side with ADB the inner class
> Class
> has a method called getClass()?
>
> This is illegal because that method is a illegal redefinition of
> Object.getClass().
>
> Why not getClazz() ?
>
> I changed in my code and it works fine...
>
> Lorenzo
> --
>
> Lorenzo Dini
>
> CERN ­ European Organization for Nuclear Research
> Information Technology Department
> CH-1211 Geneva 23
>
> Building 31 - Office S-021
> Phone: +41 (0) 22 7672013