Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/28 08:37:35 UTC

Why the resource adapter deployed via console is not a geronimo configuration(.car)?

Hi all,
I was trying to review some topics in G22 doc and ran into some confusion as
below. Hope someone could shed me some light on this.

Here is the scenario:
A user wants to convert his applications into geronimo-plugins, and he
prefers to the admin console.  The datasource pool was deployed via console
wizard which is a .rar type. But He wasn't able to export the resource
adapter directly because only the geronimo configuration(.car) can be
exported now.  So he need to delete the resouce adapter and deploy its plan
again by specifying type as car.

If that's the case, why the console wizard cann't deploy the resource
adapter as a geronimo configuration at the first place?

Thanks  in advance.

Jeff C

Re: Why the resource adapter deployed via console is not a geronimo configuration(.car)?

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Jeff C

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.