Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Maciej Miklas <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/11 07:41:19 UTC

Cyclop - CQL web based editor has been released!

Hi everybody,

I am aware that this mailing list is meant for Cassandra users, but I’ve developed something that is strictly related to Cassandra, so I tough that it might be interesting for some of you.
I’ve already sent one email several months ago, but since then a lot of things has changed!

Cyclop is web based CQL editor - you can deploy it in web container and use it’s web interface to execute CQL queries or to import/export data.
There is also live deployment, so you can try it out immediately. Of course the whole thing is open source.

Hier is the project link containing all details: https://github.com/maciejmiklas/cyclop

Regards,
Maciej

Re: Cyclop - CQL web based editor has been released!

Posted by Maciej Miklas <ma...@gmail.com>.
thanks - I've fixed it.

Regards,
Maciej

Posted by graham sanderson <gr...@vast.com>.

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.
Really nice initiative. Thank you Maciej