Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by SA...@bouyguestelecom.fr on 2001/05/09 12:48:57 UTC

wrapper.bin.parameters

Hi, i 've just installed Tomcat,
I would like to define init parameters for the JVM,
For example, for the "ini directory" where i stock my .ini files, i would
like to define an environment variable.
I used to do this with an old version of Apache Jserv (without JSP) like
that
int the JServ.properties file i wrote :
wrapper.bin.parameters=-D MYSITE_INI=c:\ ....

and in my servlet I just needed :
String path = System.getProperty("MYSITE_INI");

I don't know how to do the same thing with TOMCAT. I did the same
manipulation in the tomcat.properties file,
and in my servlet, i get a null !!!

Hope you'll have a few minutes to answer me
Thanks
Sandrine(France).