Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dario Sluga <da...@cth.de> on 2000/11/29 10:25:51 UTC

set database properties

I use Tomcat with Struts and weblogic.
With the following class I would to set a properties for application server
which contains one database.
This solution is a not comfortable wenn a properties are changed.
One properties or xml file from Tomcat or something else would be better as
this class for a properties setting.
Can sombody write on me which file is it and how I must edit this file?

>package com.mypackages.base;
>
>public class SystemProperties
>{
>    //public final static String INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY =
weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory.class.getName();
>    public final static String INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY =
"weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory";
>    public final static String PROVIDER_URL = "t3://localhost:7005";
>    public final static String SECURITY_PRINCIPAL = "system";
>    public final static String SECURITY_CREDENTIALS = "weblogic";
>
>    public static String JMS_URL = "";
>    public static String RMI_URL = "";
>    public static String HTTP_URL = "";
>}